The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the MAWARED Website are the property of MAWARED and other parties. All rights are reserved.
User acknowledges that the MAWARED Website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted where applicable as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and MAWARED owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. Users may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by the Press or otherwise stated herein. If no specific restrictions are displayed, Users may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for User’s personal use and that User maintains any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentences or as permitted by the fair use privilege under the U.S. copyright laws (see e.g., 17 U.S.C. Section 107), Users may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software Content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
Distribution/Uploading of Third-Party Content
Except as set forth in Paragraph II a. above, Users may upload to or otherwise distribute on the MAWARED Website only Content that is not subject to any copyright or other proprietary rights protection (collectively, “Public Content”), or Content in which the author has given express authorization for distribution on the World Wide Web. Users will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such submission. Neither MAWARED, its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, Providers, or the like will be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights or proprietary rights, or from any other harm arising from such User submission. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Users and other persons can report an infringement to MAWARED at firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting Content to any Website areas, including, without limitation, any User-submitted comments or forum postings, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such Content has expressly granted to MAWARED the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, and distribute the Content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such Content. User also permits any other User to access, store, or reproduce the Content for that User’s personal use. Subject to this grant, the owner of Content placed on the MAWARED Website retains any and all rights which may exist in such Content.
Neither MAWARED nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor any third party, including any Provider, or any other User of the MAWARED Website, guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the Content available through the MAWARED Website represents the opinions and judgments of Users not under contract with MAWARED. MAWARED neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the MAWARED Website by anyone other than authorized MAWARED employees. Under no circumstances shall MAWARED, or its affiliates, or any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any loss, damage or harm caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through the MAWARED Website or through communications with its employees. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other Content available through the Press’ Website.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the MAWARED Website is restricted to authorized Users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the MAWARED Website may be subject to prosecution.
If MAWARED is notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content provided by Users (e.g., through a forum posting or online review), MAWARED may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of such Content from the MAWARED Website. MAWARED may disclose any Content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate MAWARED; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of MAWARED, its Users or Providers.
MAWARED reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication, or Content that it deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to individual Users, MAWARED as a whole or in part, or any rights of MAWARED or any third party, or to violate any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, neither MAWARED nor its Providers can ensure prompt removal of questionable Content after online posting. Accordingly, neither MAWARED, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents, nor Providers shall assume liability for any action or inaction with respect to conduct, communication, or Content on the MAWARED Website.
Disclaimers And Limitation of Liability
ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE MAWARED WEBSITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE MAWARED WEBSITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED SITE”), ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE MAWARED WEBSITE.
YOU AGREE THAT MAWARED, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE MAWARED WEBSITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE MAWARED WEBSITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF MAWARED IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
MAWARED CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE MAWARED WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES PUBLISHED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE MAWARED WEBSITE OR A LINKED SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND MAWARED SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION ON THE MAWARED WEBSITE AND LINKED SITES. MAWARED MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE MAWARED WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
MAWARED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OUR INDIRECT DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY MAWARED WEBSITE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, MERCHANTS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “PROVIDERS”), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENT OR OTHERWISE, OF SUCH CARRIER OR SUPPLIER AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE MAWARED FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME.
Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Termination of Usage
Shipping and Delivery
- We deliver all across the country, except certain areas, which are not covered by the courier company. The courier company delivers orders during working hours from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
- An additional amount of SAR 15 will be charged per shipment when you select Cash on Delivery as your payment method.
- For out of coverage areas, customers will be required to collect their orders from the nearest courier hub within the city.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Because you aren’t charged until the actual work is completed, cancelling or rescheduling a job doesn’t require a refund. However, when you place an order, MAWARED contacts the issuing bank to confirm the validity of the payment method. Your bank reserves the funds until the transaction processes or the authorization expires, but this isn’t an actual charge. If you cancel your order, the authorization will be removed from your account according to the policies of your bank. To remove an authorization, contact your bank to clarify how long they hold authorizations for online orders.
Returns and Refund Policy
- If the item you received is damaged, defective or not as described on the website, you can return it in the same condition as received with the original box and/or packaging intact within 7 days from the date of receiving it. Once we receive the returned item, we will assess it and if found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund. Refund usually takes 2-3 weeks after we receive and process your return.
- When you purchase Digital Content (Ebook Access Codes) from our Web Store the relevant download instructions will be immediately made available when your payment has been authorized. You acknowledge that, as this is the case, if you download the Digital Content item purchased, you will have no right to a refund once the download has started. We will begin to supply the Service as soon as your order is received and accepted by us and accordingly you will not then be able to cancel that order.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of use carefully before using this Website.
- All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website, including this policy at any time, by posting such changes on the Website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this Website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised policy.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted in the future by us, please send an email to email@example.com and insert “unsubscribe” or “stop” as the appropriate subject heading. Please give your name, postal address details, and your email address.